Hello, I’m Macca
maccarose.com is my new blog site! I have been so wishy washy with blogging since starting my style Instagram page. Having babies has been my life for the past two years. I just didn’t have the energy or commitment to stay on top of a blog. Now that I am done having babies I am excited to start a site where I can connect with others over motherhood, style, and life in general!
My husband (Nick) is a college football coach at the University of California, Berkeley. I have two little boys. Our dog is even a boy! Our life is busy, hectic, and messy! I wouldn’t have it any other way. I’m staying chic and sharing my love for style in a world of football, rough housing, and lots of toy trucks.
We currently reside in California! I feel as though I have found my long lost home. It is amazing here! I never want to leave (shhh. don’t tell my family who lives in Washington).
Football is at the forefront of our lives and we love it! This family is beyond excited to be a part of the Cal family and cheer on the Bears. Go Bears!
A few fun facts about me
1. I am married to my high school sweetheart. We started dating when we were 16. We are now 27 and have been together for 11yrs in April and married for 6yrs in June.
2. Before kids, we thought we wanted 4. Now that we have two we think that will be plenty!
3. We recently moved to California for my husband’s career.
4. I attended 3 different colleges and obtained a bachelor’s degree in Sociology. However, I am now a stay at home mom
5. I knew I wanted a bachelor’s degree. But, was never truly interested in a specific field because I knew being a mom was my dream job!
6. Our boys are 18 months apart! There is never a dull moment and I love every minute of it!
7. I grew up going to Nordstrom and will forever feel at home when I walk in those doors (a true shopaholic)
8. I used to work at Nordstrom
9. I love a clean home that doesn’t look lived in. If I could keep it looking like a “show” room I would! (I know not realistic and a messy home means life is happening) but a girl can dream, right?
10. My name is pronounced like mac-uh. Take the roni out of macaroni and there ya go!
I’d love to get to know you more! Feel free to leave a comment and share something about you!
Thanks for stopping by!