Hello, I’m Macca
So excited to have you stop by maccarose.com! This is my space for sharing all things fashion, beauty, fitness, and faith!
My husband (Nick) is a college football coach at the University of California, Berkeley. We have two little boys. Our dog is even a boy! Our life is busy, hectic, and messy! I wouldn’t have it any other way. I’m trying to stay chic and sharing my love for style in a world of football, roughhousing, and lots of toy trucks.
We currently reside in California! I feel as though I have found my long lost home. It is amazing here! I never want to leave (shhh. don’t tell my family who lives in Washington).
Football is at the forefront of our lives and we love it! This family is beyond excited to be a part of the Cal family and cheer on UC, Berkeley. Go Bears!
A few fun facts about me
1. I am married to my high school sweetheart. We started dating when we were 16!
2. Before kids, we thought we wanted 4. Now that we have two we think that will be plenty!
3. We recently moved to California for my husband’s career.
4. I attended 3 different colleges and obtained a bachelor’s degree in Sociology. However, I am now a stay at home mom
5. I knew I wanted a bachelor’s degree. But, was never truly interested in a specific field because I knew being a mom was my dream job!
6. Our boys are 18 months apart! There is never a dull moment and I love every minute of it!
7. I grew up going to Nordstrom and will forever feel at home when I walk in those doors (a true fashion lover!)
8. I worked at Nordstrom during the first few years after Nick and I got married.
9. I love a clean home that doesn’t look lived in. If I could keep it looking like a “show” room I would! (I know not realistic and a messy home means life is happening) but a girl can dream, right?
10. My name is pronounced mac-uh; like the maca in macadamia nut! 🙂
Thanks for stopping by!