I am so excited to share my collaboration with Smile Brilliant; a company who sends you a kit for at home teeth whitening. Everyone wants whiter teeth, right? For the most part, there is always a reason to get those perhaps not so pearly whites to become pearly whites! At least this is the case for me. I am a coffee fanatic, tea drinker, and red wine lover. Sheesh! All three of these liquids are a real doozy for teeth; definitely grounds for starting a whitening routine!
First off, Smile Brilliant is about three easy steps!
- Make your impressions at home.
- Their lab crafts the trays
- Relax and Whiten at HOME! This is huge for me. Ya’ll know I am a home body. Much easier to whiten at home, compared to being at the dentist office.
Love how simple it is! Being a mom of two little boys, in the process of moving, and a husband who works a ton! I need something that is foolproof. Mom brain is alive and strong over here. Thankfully, Smile Brilliant has it covered in the foolproof department!
I received a well-organized kit with simple directions for how to begin the process. I have always been terrible at reading and following directions. Loved, how everything came well marked, for easy use.
What Smile Brilliant is all about:
The teeth whitening process starts at Smile Brilliant’s dental lab and delivered straight to your door! Their process is used with custom fit trays, made in the U.S.! Their prices are 70% less than that of a dentists’ office and are known for creating much faster results!
How it works *So easy!:
- Create molds of your teeth (top and bottom) with the materials provided. Let dry. Ship molds back to Smile Brilliant *packaging and postage included (LOVE THIS), where clear trays are made and shipped back to you.
- After receiving the trays, you are good to go! Start the whitening process!
- There are gel injectors used for dispersing the gel throughout the tray.
- Brush teeth without toothpaste to remove any residue.
- Leave whitening gel on 45min-3hrs *best if used at night
- Rinse off and apply the desensitizing gel *for those who have sensitivity
- Repeat every other day for initial whitening
- Once the desired color is achieved reduce use to a few times a week
- VOILA! Easy as pie.
GIVEAWAY!!!! One lucky winner will receive a personalized coupon for $149–the value of a T3 Sensitive kit!!! How amazing is that?!?!
I am excited to share that I am hosting a giveaway alongside Smile Brilliant! Click the link below, fill out the super easy form (name, email address, and Instagram account handle) and hit, submit-entry! While there is only one winner, no one goes away empty-handed! Everyone who enters will receive a discount code. So, be sure to enter!!*
GIVEAWAY ENTRY: https://www.smilebrilliant.com/g/maccarose
*giveaway is open for 2 weeks. Will close on March 5th.
*Eligible countries: US, Canada, Australia
Where I’m at in the process:
I am currently using my starter kit. I cannot wait to share my results (stay tuned!). Feel free to leave any questions or concerns! I am happy to help!
In the meantime stop by, Smile Brilliant and browse around their site.
*This post may contain affiliate links to products I use and love. Read more on my FAQ page.*