How to style a jumpsuit for fall…The options are endless! Love how it can transition so well. Throw on a lightweight overlay and accessorize. You’re good to go!
My jumpsuit is from American Eagle and is literally the softest thing ever! My exact jumpsuit is still available and on sale for under $30! This one is pretty casual. But, there are so many options out there! Jumpsuits aren’t going anywhere. They’re too much fun! So let’s keep em’ in style and wear through the Fall! Right?!
The heat is still going strong in here in California. So, a lightweight jumpsuit is a great option for staying cool. Fall like shoes and accessories is how we’ll make it feel less summery!
How to style a jumpsuit
- Keep it super comfy and casual by pairing your jumpsuit with sneakers, an oversized cardi, and baseball hat. I’m a converse girl. I like a slim shoe. I think it’s because my lower half is where I carry my weight. So, a clunky shoe tends to draw attention in a way I’m not fond of. But, any casual sneaker is great. I’m a sucker for oversized cardigans. It’s always cozy and always gives a super casual look a little something extra!
- Switch out the sneakers for flats and take away the hat. It’s another option for keeping things simple. But, the flats allow for a more sophisticated take on the jumpsuit and long cardi pairing.
- This look is great for day or night. The booties definitely dress it up but the over-sized denim jacket takes it back down a notch. I love how this one is super versatile. Also, mixing tan/brown with black is okay! In face it’s one of my favorite color pairings for fall! Throw on a tan fedora and you’ve got one sassy look to wear from day to night.
- Switch out the booties for sneakers and it’s the perfect elevated day wear outfit!
- We’ve got some more brown and black comin’ at ya! If you don’t own a suede moto jacket….I’d say you need one! This has been a staple since the day I bought it three years ago. Never goes out of style and adds great structure to so many outfits!
- The bandana hair tie gives this outfit a sweet feel while the moto jacket adds some edge. Love mixing these two worlds of style! Always more fun to mix things up!
- Give this look more of a “going out” vibe and opt for something like the peep toe booties from the previous photo.
- Bonus look! Mules are truly the best thing ever! They’re so much fun and so easy to wear. Plus, a pointy toe adds some sass. You know how I love sassy style. For this look I chose an oversized blazer. I like the length of this one and how its a sleek fabric.
- It’s important to think about fabrics and how mixing materials can make or break an outfit. For example, if I had a more traditional blazer…twill material, boxy fit…the vibe changes completely and may or may not pair well with a jersey jumpsuit; like this one does. But, with that said always give it a go! Always have fun! And if you feel confident in it; rock it!
For links to exact/similar pieces head on over to www.liketoknowit.com search maccarose_ under the influencer tab and everything is linked there for easy shopping!
Thanks so much for reading dear one’s! Leave a message with any comments or questions below!
*This post may contain affiliate links to products I use and love. Read more on my FAQ page.*