How to style dressy joggers. We’ve covered how to style casual joggers. I thought it might be fun to switch it up and style a dressy pair. These bad boys are so much fun; a unique take on dress pants! A take that I happen to love. Of course these can be dressed down. But, for the sake of already styling joggers casually I thought we’d stick with three ways to dress em’ up!
Plus, with the holidays upon us any of these outfits are so fun for a holiday party, dinner date, or event! Dresses are the go to this time of year. But, a pair of pants is a great way to change it up and honestly, so comfy!
How to style dressy joggers:
- Pair your pants with a simple silky tank with or without lace detail and a long cardi with flats. So simple and looks put together.
- I will say I wish I had a velvet blazer to pair with this outfit. It would take it up a notch and be appropriate for any occasion
- Add a red sweater and nude strappy heels for a fun holiday get up! Red this time of year is quintessential! The red in and of itself adds a perfect pop and is so festive.
- I might change out my nude heels for black strappy heels. Another item I wish I had. hehe! This Thursday Three post is turning into a wish list for me! HAHA!
- Finally, pair your joggers with a long sleeve blouse. White is always a classic. Love the crisp contrast.
- I chose a pair of pink pointy toe heels. They really add to the femininity of this outfit. I love anything and everything feminine!
These pants are seriously amazing! I love the gathered hem at the ankle, the pockets, pleating in the front, and elastic waistband. They’re so comfortable! These particular pair are from by Trouve from, Nordstrom. They’re still available! I purchased mine last year and they’re still going strong on the Nordy’s website.
True to size. I typically wear a size 26 or 4. These are a size 4 and fit really well.
*This post may contain affiliate links to products I use and love. Read more on my FAQ page.*