It’s time for the week 3 Instagram Round up! This one is all about the cozies! I’ll be sharing a few sweaters and cardigans. The new restaurant we tried for our family night out.
I usually try and add pattern to my outfits. Lately, I have been enjoying the exact opposite. Keeping it as simple as possible with solids has been calling my name. I love this outfit; its simple. However, it makes a subtle statement with the over the knee boots and long oversized cardigan.
I shared a “dressy” version of this look for “Thursday Three” Check out how to dress it up by clicking this link: How to Style Joggers I love it. These two pieces are so comfy and perfect for wearing around the house or for that matter out of the house. I wore this at home and later added a moto jacket, scarf, and sneakers for a casual girls date!
- Wednesday night we had an impromptu family dinner date! The boys and I met Nick for dinner at the Broadway Plaza around 7pm; which is typically when I’m getting the boys in their pj’s. It was dark by the time we met up; to be honest I was started to get tired and almost canceled the plans. I decided to rally and am so glad I did! We had a blast. The boys loved getting to see daddy somewhere other than at home right before bed and we had a really yummy, low key dinner.
- We ate at Heritage Eats. If you’re local to Walnut Creek; I thought I’d share my thoughts. It was super quick and easy to order. Loved that part! It’s buffet style with the employees serving. Not a sit down and order kind of place; which actually worked out well. I thoroughly enjoyed my meal and the boys loved theirs as well! PS. kids eat for free on Monday nights! It wasn’t quite Nick’s cup of tea; but he said it was decent enough.
- I had forgotten how cozy/comfy a chenille sweater is! Truly, so soft. I wore this to Kashmir’s preschool gathering. Later, I met our neighbors for dinner and drinks. It was a perfect outfit for day to night events and I was cozy the entire time! Always a bonus.
- My sweater is from Target-old but, there is a similar version this year as well. The jeans are Madewell and the fit is TTS. I am wearing size 26. Booties: run small order half size up.
- It was game day Saturday! You know what that means- we wore our blue and gold! Kashmir is always asking to be in the photo. He sure knows how to pose…he must have learned that from someone or another!
- I’m wearing those Madewell jeans from the previous post; sizing is TTS. Kashmir’s are from Target; can’t beat a $10 price tag!
*This post may contain affiliate links to products I use and love. Read more on my FAQ page.*